Alhambra open evening

CasaJarapa

Just to say, we are having a little open evening at our new shop, Alhambra, tomorrow (Thurs 3 December, 6-9pm). There will be complimentary mulled wine, mince pies, olive oil sampling and some special Christmas price reductions.

There's a great range of potential Christmas presents in store: funky Mexican cushions and tea towels, authentic Andalucian pottery and cookware (including our special 'paella kits'), designer lighting, reclaimed and handmade tiles, recycled bags and purses, handpainted porcelain (look out for our exclusive 'cattucino' mugs), gorgeous candles and soaps, and much more, including the rugs, of course!

You'll also find traditional Spanish food, including delicious Andalucian mountain honey, organic olive oil and a great range of Christmas delicacies such as turron (made from ground almonds and honey), pralines and almond biscuits. And there is a great exhibition of Spanish art and photography, too!

Do pop in if you can. We are at 148 Kirkdale SE26 4BB (a mere five min drive from Lordship Lane) - and everyone is welcome - if not tomorrow, anytime (we are open Tues to Sunday). And for more news and offers, check the website at www.casajarapa.net

Becca:)

I want to support this, the "funky Mexican cushions" are fantastic. Selling at ?18.00 odd quid, these are great pieces with "skull" motifs and colour ways to subtly catch the eye.

I should know, very Elle deco...very good style & variety

Buy now, they will be well admired. A good investment I think

W**F

• 5 weeks later...

Happy New Year everyone! Just to let you know that... Alhambra/Casa Jarapa rugs is are having our first sale of the new decade with up to 50% off rugs!

There are selected price-cuts on our other stock as well. Nearly everything is reduced, and the sale runs until 24 January.

Please do come along to 148 Kirkdale SE26 4BB and bag a bargain, or just visit for some tea and home-made cake! Oh - and one more thing: we are starting with home-made soup at lunchtime. Advance bookings very welcome - please just give us a call on 020-3417 6385 or 07817-781501.

Happy new year to all, and my best wishes for a peaceful, happy and prosperous new decade.

Lastly, if you are reading this from afar, you could take a look at our website and if you see something you like, please email or phone us to see about a discount. We are at www.casajarapa.net

Look forward to seeing some of you soon!

Becca