Small flat to rent East Dulwich Grove

Hugfrancis

My flat, comprising one small double bedroom, sitting room, separate kitchen and bathroom. On top (2nd) floor. Bus stop 2 minutes away, or 6 minutes to East Dulwich rail station.

I normally occupy this flat myself, but am temporarily away for the foreseeable future looking after a member of my family.

I am offering this flat at ?600/month, including all utilities, internet, council tax. In return, I am looking for a single person, who is reliable and quiet. My daughter, who lives 4 minutes away, will deal with rent collection, and ensuring a cleaner visits once a week.

I cannot guarantee the duration of this rental - the minimum will be 4 months, but I will probably not need the flat back before 12 months. I can be flexible about this.

Hi would it be possible to view the flat asap please? Im looking to rent from october or earlier and i currently live in the area. I would be happy to see it even tonight? After 6:30 if possible or any other evening? My name us Aga and the number 07932027951. Send me a text please or just reply here. Thank you! Aga

dear Hugh

I can see you've had a lot of interest..

I'm a responsible,practical, non- drinking woman (40 yr old), who would be able to take care of your flat.

here us some info about me from my ad on spare room:

I'm into nature, art, holistic health, travel and personal development.

I love to cook and have friends over occasionally. I also love watching comedies/stand-up comedians (having a good laugh) documentaries and thought provoking films.

Bear in mind, I'm not a drinker at home (because of my profession)but am easy going about it.

I'm also studying and therefore appreciate a peaceful environment.

I work as a holistic therapist at Google(4 days a week) sometimes I work late hours.

I am tidy in communal areas and really like to be considerate of others.

Look forward to being in touch and meeting you soon!

txt for fast response: 07913 768 296

thank you : Annaliza Thomson

Dear Hugh,

My friend is a young single lady looking for a place from early September for at least a month, she's well-educated, kind and responsible. I would like her to live somewhere next to me (I myself am living in Grove Vale, Ondine Road)so I would be much appreciated if there is a chance to have a view and possibly talk further in regard to this.

Thanks very much,

Many thanks,

NiMa

Dear Hugh,

I would be very interested to rent your flat. I am single and work as a civil servant for Defra on Millbank. I hope to buy a flat in the area over the next 6-12 months so your timings suit me very well. If the flat is still available, I would like to arrange a viewing.

Kind Regards

Teresa Driscoll

• 4 weeks later...

Archived