2 bed flat available -Jan2016 to 30march - short let-

vito

Hi There

I live in ED SE22 0PB in my own flat

It s a 2 bed flat with lovely kitchen, living room and modern bathroom plus an en suite shower room in the master bedroom

I ll be away 8 to 12 weeks (I can be flexible) starting from January (i can also be flexible on the dates in January)and, as I have done it already last year, I was wondering if someone needs the entire flat for 2 or 3 months while i am away

That will be suitable for people in between flats, people carrying out renovation, people looking for a more permanent situation etc.

Pls PM me if interested

Flat has been renovated less than 2 years ago and is in mint conditions, very comfortable and very good for transports with very easy access to ED station, lordship lane or peckham rye station

It is near Peckham rye park on underhill rd

Looking to get pretty much current rental values but open to talks, Can accomodate easily four people

Pls PM if interested in viewing and meeting

KInd regards

vito

PS As some people have contacted me saying: "my budget is...." pls do not contact if Your budget it s not nearly the current market value. I can throw in bills included (which is not little in winter)and for the right people can adjust the price but it has to be near the market price for a 2bed fat in SE22.

I don t want absolutely take advantage of anybody s situation but expect the same. Contacting me saying " we are a family or.. we are a couple and our budget is ?800 (for instance)" it s not a way to approach. ?800 won t pay even my mortgage rate and if I throw the bills in I will end up losing ?3/400 pcm for You to stay here....and it s not going to be the case. If I have to lose money (although i am sure i could rent it easily on airbnb etc) I can afford to do it but without having anyone in the house. For me to lose ?1300 to ?1600 over the 3 months period for You to stay here...doesn make much sense..

Current market prices will pay for mortgage and bills no more no less. I don t want to take advantage(and generally i m happy to help) but i expect people not to take advantage or at the very least not to waste my time

I don t go In a pub saying "I have ?1,50 can You give me a pint?" but i am sure if i went to a pub asking for a pint having ?4,20 only on me instead than ?4,50 they will serve the pint with a smile..

Thanx

Archived