Two bedroom flat to rent from February

BenW

Well decorated, light, and spacious top floor two bedroom flat on Oakhurst Grove, 10 minutes walk from East Dulwich station and 15 minutes walk from Peckham Rye. Fully furnished to a high standard. The flat includes a converted loft that can be used as an office. Masses of storage. Well equipped kitchen which includes a brand new double oven and dishwasher. Double glazed throughout. Ideal for a couple. Available from February. ?1350 per month excluding bills.

If interested, please reply with your email address and I can send photos and arrange a viewing.

Hello Dear,

We are really interesting in the property.

We are small Italian family citizen. Couple 60 years old,both of us receiving housing benefit and full pension credit and my 30 years old son awaiting to receive Housing benefit but currently receiving jobseeker allowance until I find a new job.

We have been living at the same address (East Dulwich )SE22 for over 7 years but unfortunately need to move as the Landlord has intention to sell the property.

Would love to stay around the area as my husband is under treatment at King's College Hospital.

Please let me know if our criteria match. We are definitely available to go for viewing.

Hope to hear back from you asap.

Many thanks in advance,

Beatr?z.

I would be interested if it's still available. I've been living in ED for 6 years and was just informed by the landlord that he needs to move back to London and needs his flat.

Feel free to contact me if it's still open.

Regards,

Natalia

Archived