Large room to rent SE21

scooter

Beautiful room in a laid back house share.

The room has a king size bed and masses of storage, big windows and a gorgeous Victorian fireplace. The kitchen is giant and features a wonderfully cosy and welcoming Aga? there?s a very lovely long garden that gets lots of sun and is great for summer fun.

A few minutes? walk from lovely Herne Hill and all its shops, cafes, restaurants and the market on Sundays, you?re an even shorter walk from Brockwell Park. Brixton is a short bus ride, and Herne Hill, West Dulwich and North Dulwich train stations are all really close by, with Tulse Hill just a couple of minutes further. A bus goes right past the house to central London.

You?ll be sharing with two males and one female, all in their late 20s/early 30s. One?s a lawyer, one works in a museum, and I don?t really understand the other one?s job but he likes to find amusing names on the computer system and tell us them. It?s a pretty sociable house with the odd (amazing) dance party in the kitchen, although people are also pretty busy, independent, and in and out of the house. There?s room for a bike and free parking on the street outside.

The landlord is responsive but absolutely non-interfering, really loves his house and wants to look after it for his tenants.

I can be a bit flexible about moving date if needed - just ask. [email protected]

Archived