Looking for 2 affordable rooms for me and my brother - We can offer decorating skills and more

duncan_jeffs

Me and my brother are looking for somewhere to live in SE but we are struggling to find anything we can afford untill we get a bit more grounded.. I am 25 and Sam is 27 - we come from somerset and we are friendly open minded people. Thought it might be worth posting on here as conventional house hunting has not been very fruitful so far..

Basically we are open to any 2 rooms in the same place or something we could share - house, flat, boat..

Sam is working full time as a set builder and i am trying to finish an MA in sculpture and working freelance..

In return for affordable accomadation of any sort we can offer our combined skils:

General DIY (Decorating, tiling, flooring..)

Gardening

Welding (cars, vans etc..)

furniture repairs

Building work

Maybe this could be a good mutural exchange for someone out there with a property that needs work or is empty..

Thanks for looking

Duncan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We have just bought a new BBQ (3 burner gas from John Lewis) and need to buy a canister for gas which I understand are refillable. Anyone selling one or know where I can buy one?   thanks! alex 
    • I believe those guideline are flawed. Many disabled people may not own a car and/or have multiple carers that do own a car, they may also use a taxi. In each case, if the car is being used to transport the person living with a disability then it should be possible to display the blue badge for the benefit of the holder. Yet, in this document Southwark seem to insist that only one vehicle is registered to the blue badge. That could make life very difficult for some.
    • There appear to be exemptions from some 'Streetspace' provisions potentially available to blue badge holders: see https://www.southwark.gov.uk/parking/disabled-parking/parking-with-a-blue-badge?chapter=2.
    • Thanks to Carl and Oliver for a great job putting up new fencing which had been destroyed in the storms. Carl Fuller-Brown 07841 124010
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In