Stunning Studio Flat To Rent: Beautiful Gardens, Allocated Parking

Julius

Lovely bright studio flat available to rent, located just 15 minutes walk from East Dulwich station, very near to Bellenden Village, set in beautiful gardens and with allocated parking. Pictures attached.

Private front door and entrance hall with storage, a large (approximately 18 foot/ 5 and a half metre long) main room with wood flooring, and separate modern kitchen and bathroom. The flat has recently been refurbished with new double-glazed windows and front door: main room features several big windows stretching almost the full width of the room with views across the well maintained communal gardens (see picture attached). Comes furnished with futon, 2 wardrobes and a folding dining table and chairs. The kitchen has a full-size fridge-freezer, washing machine, microwave, electric oven and hobs. The bathroom is fully tiled and features both a bath and a thermostatic power shower. It?s on a lovely quiet development, a 4-minute stroll from Bellenden Road with its independent restaurants, cafes and shops, a 6-minute walk from Camberwell Grove, (beautiful residential area with great gastropubs and other amenities nearby) and East Dulwich just a 15-minute walk away. The flat is a short walk from 3 train stations - Peckham Rye (8 mins), Denmark Hill (12 mins) and East Dulwich (15 mins). Please private message me to arrange a viewing or if you have any questions - I look forward to hearing from you!

?1050pcm. Available 18th May. Professional, non-smokers preferred. No pets. References required.

Archived