Offered: Two Double Rooms in Beautiful East Dulwich House Share

alexisgood

Hello!

We are two friends, girls in our early 30s, a documentary filmmaker/film festival organiser and food and drink PR; we've found a stunning 4 bed house in East Dulwich and are looking for two others to come into the new share.

The house is set over three storeys, it had a beautiful, large and well maintained garden with bifolding doors from the large, eat in, modern kitchen, with tonnes of storage and washing machine, dryer and dish washer. There's also a gardener included and a shed that runs the length of the house for bikes etc. There's a double sitting room with an open fire and a woodburner, warm wooden flooring, with another door out to the garden, all rooms have lovely high ceilings and plenty of well maintained period features. There's also a wide hallway with storage and a WC.

On the first floor is a modern family bathroom with skylight, two double bedrooms and a master double bedroom and on the top floor is another master with en suite shower room. We are offering a double with lovely views over the garden and a skylight (?590) and the 1st floor, very large master bedroom with a full wall of built in wardrobes and pretty, large windows onto the peaceful street in front (?860).

We're great friends from being neighbours for years and we're looking for two lovely grown ups to join us, we're done the big studenty house share, and we're well past that, we're looking to start a fun yet really respectful environment, there'll be record players and whiskey in front of the fire, movie nights, we're big foodies so there'll be plenty of nice dinners and bbqs in the garden, trips out for pub quiz etc.

If you're looking send me a message about you? The house is genuinely STUNNING and will be a lovely place to live. I'll send more photos if you give me your email add.

Move in date c27th December.

Thanks!

Alex

Archived