not longer available

vito

Hi there

I have a spare room in a beautiful 2 bed flat recently refurbished to high standards in se22

very convenient for access to both peckham and ED stations

I am often working from home and and I m a homey person so i m looking more for someone working/studying monday to friday, independent.

Also open to ideas: part time for ppl working in london only few days per week etc etc..

room has a good double bed, built in wardrobe, desk and 2 dbl glazed window, wi fi etc

Price will need to be agreed in person on the viewing. NO SUITABLE FOR COUPLE

Pls send Private Message for more info and arranging.

regards

Vito

PS As few ppl are asking for price range..

Last year I had a Guy staying for few months 9 precisely. It was working mon to friday, training for football 3 times pw, going out twice pw after work. playing an amateur football league on sat afternoon, going out on sat night, visiting parents outside london every second sunday..

He was well educated and mannered, respectful of the house but also v good fun to be with and an intelligent person.

For a person Like him I am ready to put rent down in the region of ?600 (perhaps little less) all in

Normally i rent the room for longer terms at ?750 plus a share of the bills and rent it on airbnb etc for ?800 plus..

Archived