Short Term Flat Needed for Professional Couple

nicolelouise

Hi there,

We are a professional couple looking to move into rented accommodation until we find somewhere to buy (how long that takes is anyones guess). So we don't really want to tie ourselves into a long let. We have some furniture dining chairs, table, bed so part furnished could work.

If you have somewhere or know someone looking to rent their flat please let me know.

Thanks,

Nichola & Mark

Hi Nichola & Mark

My flat is fully furnished but otherwise may be of interest. It is free from 01/11 to mid May 2018. If you're interested I am the flat Thursday & Friday (12 & 13)this week coming if you'd like to view it. PM if you are.

Cheers

Rachael (message from the posting below)

Hi

I have a lovely light and characterful one bedroom, fully furnished, flat for short let (mid November 2017 to mid May 2018) on East Dulwich Rd. It is a hall floor flat and looks right onto Goose Green, has a small veranda at the back with French doors that look out at yet more trees. There is a small garden with the flat (well, a grass patch) accessed via the side alley.

It?s full of natural light, has high original ceilings, original wooden floors and is unusual in that the bedroom and living room are separated by tall, folding , doors so can be opened up to make one large room.

Looking for a professional couple or individual, no smoking and no pets. I have lovely neighbours and as the flat?s wooden floors are above two of them I need people to be quiet and respectful (shoes off and no parties).

If you are interested do message me for further info. Looking for approx. ?1,300 pcm, includes gas, water, electricity and wi-fi. Month deposit. Start date from 31st November.

Rachael

Hi Nichola & Mark

We have a 2 double bed victorian conversion garden flat on Ommaney Rd SE14 available until mid-May 2018.

The flat is in good condition has a large living room and fitted kitchen leading to recently renovated garden. It's available part furnished for ?1850pcm inclusive of bills (gas/water/electric/Council)

If you'd like to view the flat pls email me on [email protected] or Tel: 07980 379044

Kind regards

Roger

Hi Nicola and Mark,

I have a 2 bed large garden Flat available from end of November until the end of April in SE23 3DT (Forest Hill/Honor Oak/East Dulwich are all equal distance and a great place to be).

Please do let me know if you would like some images or pictures and my number is 07393407252.

Best wishes,

Camilla

Hi Nicola and Mark

If you are still looking for somewhere please get in touch.

We are looking to rent out our one bed flat on Barry Road, SE22 0HP, from the end of November. We are leaving the area for a few months and are looking to leave our beautiful flat in good hands while we are away. The flat would be fully furnished, inclusive of all bills at ?1450/month.

We have lived in this flat for the last two years and have spent this time lovingly redecorating the whole property. There is a bright reception room, spacious bedroom with king size bed, bathroom, separate toilet and a kitchen with access to a large garden. The garden can also be accessed from the side of the house with storage for two bikes in a lockable outhouse.

If you would be interested please message me.

Regards

Jonny

Archived