Single room for rent SE22 8TJ ?550 inc bills.

ISITME

Hi

I now have a lovely cosy single room to rent. You will have access to all areas and all bills paid. Large screen tv in room and plenty of storage.

Pics here....https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1mYvPK58WXrzikixogDK5y-5uiYzqsu5A

House sits right between North Dulwich Station and East Dulwich station and on 37 and 42 bus route so very easy access to Victoria line Brixton, London Bridge and Herne Hill

You will be living with one female and 3 furry friends so it is ideal for a cat lover.

Room available from first weekend of October or sooner on request. Downstairs bathroom.all bills and free wifi.Use of bike if needed too

Hello, I am interested in your available room! is it available on a short term let? I would love to see more pics of the flat (kitchen and bathroom); it looks very nice from what I can see. I have a very similar stuffed Sylvester Cat that I see on the bed, and I utterly adore cats.

A little about me and my situation - I'm a professional musician, I'm coming back to London for some performances and music lessons in October. I'm currently looking for somewhere for October with the option of longer term, if that's a possibility that'd be great .

I've been back and forth between London and New York (where I'm from) for the past year or so, after living in London years ago as an undergraduate at the royal academy of music, I decided I'd like to transition back to the UK. I am a flutist and would hope that it's ok if I practice flute (within reasonable hours of course), as I have performances that I need to be preparing for. I'm also coeliac and very health conscious, so I do a fair amount of cooking when I have the time, and I am very clean and respectful and friendly. I'm very into yoga and pilates and try to be as active as possible in the studios I attend classes at. I would love to hear from you, thanks so much!

All best,

Lisa

Archived