Wanted: 1-2 bed let for professional couple

eblaney

Hi all,

My husband and I are looking for a long-term let in East Dulwich or the surrounding area: 1-2 bedrooms, max. ?1200pcm.

We have a lovely apartment in the area at the moment but we are sharing and think it's time for our own space.

If you have, or know some who has, something that might suit us, please get in touch.

We aren't in a hurry, and are willing to wait for the right place and right landlord for us.

Please give me a shout if you have any options.

E

Hello. I have a modern, sunny flat available in Altima Court on East Dulwich Road. The flat is newly decorated and faces a quiet inner courtyard with a garden. At present the flat is unfurnished, but if you would prefer it furnished then we can furnish it and you can have a say in what you would like. The rent is ?1,250 which includes water rates, so you would only have to pay Council Tax and Electricity bills. The flat has it's own parking space behind an electronic gate. Altima Court is also just opposite the Leisure Centre. Let me know your email address or mobile number and I can send photos. If you'd like to view the flat, then phone me on 07775774417. Regards Eve

Archived