One bed flat available in East Dulwich - no longer available

MaisyV

Hi,

I have a lovely and bright one bedroom in East Dulwich available for rent from early November for a medium-term let. It?s in a great location on Melbourne Grove, close to shops and bars and just a few minutes walk to the station.

The flat is available unfurnished, it has large fitted wardrobes and plenty of storage space. The flat is on the market but, as the housing market is a bit slow, I anticipate it being available to rent for 6 months or more. I am looking for someone (or a couple) who is/are happy to keep the flat presentable for potential buyers and to accommodate occasional viewings which will all be flagged in advance. In return for this flexibility, I am offering the flat for a lower rent than it would normally be on for, I am ideally looking for ?1,100 a month which will cover bills too.

I would request a deposit, provide a tenancy agreement and agree a notice period.

If you are interested in finding out more details then please get in touch. Thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We had one that projected stars and played lullabies. It was a soft toy bee with a hard plastic back. I know we used it but can’t recall how effective it was.  What was brilliant was the Lulla sleep doll which has a heart beat sound. That was a critical sleep aid for the first couple of years. 
    • Hmmm, millions of animals are killed each year to eat in this country.  10,000 animals (maybe many more) reared to be eaten by exotic pets, dissected by students, experimented on by cosmetic and medical companies.  Why is this any different? Unless you have a vegan lifestyle most of us aren't in a position to judge.  I've not eaten meat for years, try not to buy leather and other animal products as much as possible but don't read every label, and have to live with the fact that for every female chick bred to (unaturally) lay eggs for me to eat, there will be male that is likely top be slaughtered, ditto for the cow/milk machines - again unnatural. I wasn't aware that there was this sort of market, but there must be a demand for it and doubt if it is breaking any sort of law. Happy to be proved wrong on anything and everything.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In