Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com
xxxx
https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageRental available (East Dulwich, SE2 8DU): Quiet two-bed house with small gardens front and rear
Posted by east dulwich fan January 08, 03:24PM

Rental available (East Dulwich, SE2 8DU): Quiet two-bed house with small gardens front and rear

Hi everyone, I have a partly-furnished two-bed house (mid-1990's construction) in East Dulwich, on Burrow Road, located off Dog Kennel Hill, near Sainsbury's East Dulwich (SE22 8DU). It's a lovely quiet property (end of small terrace) with its own small front and back gardens and conservatory and own car space. It comprises: small entrance hall leading into lounge. Doorway from lounge leads into kitchen/diner room which has doorway into small conservatory which has doorway to back garden. Stairs from lounge lead to small upstairs hallway with a door at each end leading into a double bedroom, and also a door to bathroom (bath/shower, sink, toilet, airing cupboard). It is an extremely close walk to East Dulwich station (along St Francis Road), or a walk up Dog Kennel Hill to access Denmark Hill station. Approximately 2 miles/10 mins by road from Herne Hill station. It has a supermarket nearby (Sainsbury's). I'm a private landlord, renting privately, and the current tenant is leaving at the start of February 2019. Happy to discuss if you're interested - my number is 0794 134 0815, or I can email some photos - I will try to post a link to photographs. The rent is 1500/pcm which is less than the current letting agent rent appraisal as I would prefer to let directly. Minimum 12 month standard tenancy agreement subject to usual checks, six-week deposit via government scheme. Rent payable one month in advance. Not available for short-term let. Please no sharers or agents.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum