Xmas, New Year house exchange.

teddy72

hi there,

we are a Bristolian family hoping to stay in London from 26th/27th- 1st Jan. We have a three bedroom (plus study) Victorian terrace house in a central area of Bristol. If anyone is interested in doing a house exchange ( similar size) for those dates it would be great to talk to you. Also, perhaps you know someone who may like to and they live in a different part of London.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there!

I'm an spanish girl working as aupair in East dulwich, and I'm posting just to offer an house exchange in Spain. This is about an apartament in the beach, located in an urbanization, in Canet d'En Berenguer, Valencia. The apartament consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 terrace, storage room, garage, and pool for people urbanization. For further information please send me a private message, I will be happy to show pictures of the apartment, talk about dates, and even provide you a guide to help you to know better the area.

On the other hand, as we made an exchange with a couple in Staines last summer, we can provide you a reference, and the family with who I am working will be happy to provide a reference should you require one as well.

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to hear your suggestions

Archived