Part time nanny with own child

Robertgnys

Hello,

My name is Kasia and I am a nanny with 15 years experience. I am looking for a family to work for, ideally on a part time basis. I have my own son of 10 months and a daughter who is 6 and mostly at school in Brockley. Over the last 3 years I worked for 6 families in East Dulwich and references are available upon request. I am looking for a family with baby or a toddler, due to having my daughter in a school in Brockley I will not be able to do school pick ups, sorry. Please contact me if you need any help with your little one, even if it's just one day a week, or few hours a day. thank you.

Regards.

Kasia

Would recommend Kasia very very highly! She worked for us for part-time when my son was little and was fantastic - very reliable, organised, warm and generally amazing with kids. They love her! She then worked for three or four friends all of whom were extremely happy with her....I'm sure they'd be happy to give feedback too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• In March Oli and his team did an excellent job of the following work at a property I manage.  1. Completely removing existing broken front path. Covering and securing the void (coal shute) beneath using concrete lintels, waterproof membrane and concrete. Laying a compacted sub-base and new clay pavers. 2. Removing broken fence. Securely installing 6 fence posts and 5 fence panels across the end of the back garden. Base of posts wrapped in plastic  sheath and set in post mix. 3. Removing broken render from terrace steps and cleaning then re-rendering steps where needed and repairing other parts.  4. Jet washing rear patio. I would like to thoroughly recommend him to you for a job done very well at a fair price.  
    • This reads like an article in Gardeners World where Percy Chucker is discussing how he grew his SUV so big just using diesel based fertiliser and regular waywrimg 🤣   But point well made, they are getting bigger which is partly down to safety features that older cars didn't have but also marketing as adverts seen to push SUVs into the public eye. 
    • I highly recommend Phil at Four Paws doors for fitting a pet door. He has recently fitted a new microchip door for me in a very awkward tight spot. He came up with a solution for the problem of how to fit it within the space and supplied the appropriate flap as well as fitting it. The work was done within a couple of days of my initial enquiry. He was very friendly and helpful throughout and did not make a fuss despite having to work hunched under a desk and hitting his head several times!!!  His indepth knowledge was really beneficial and so much better than getting a general handyman to do it.  http://www.fourpawsdoors.co.uk/ m. 07814 406010
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In