Part-time nanny wanted ASAP (2-3 days per week)!

Hello,

I am looking for a kind, caring, fun and reliable nanny for 2-3 days per week (possibly 2.5 days), starting as soon as possible. The days are flexible, although Mon-Thurs preferred.

This job is to look after our 18mth old girl, plus pick up/after school care for our 4-year old boy (he attends St Jude's Primary, Herne Hill). We are based in the Poet's Corner area of Herne Hill (SE24) and are very close to Brockwell Park lido. The basic hours would be c.8.30am-6.30pm, although some flexibility would be great.

We would ideally like to take someone on on a long-term basis but because we need someone quickly, I would be interested in hearing from nannies who could commit to at least a 2 month period (e.g. if would still be worth contacting me if you have a couple of months free before another job).

We would consider a nanny-share.

Please do get in touch with me at [email protected].

Many thanks,

Hannah

Hello Hannah I know I might not be what you are looking for I am a nanny with 14 years exp I was also a teaching assistant in st Jude's school for 14 years I can offer you mornings till 2 pm I am currently picking up at forest hill if I can help in any way pls get in touch I live next door to the school thank you Rena 07480861837

Archived