after school childcare wanted tues - thurs from 30 sept

mayo

I'm looking for someone to look after my 3 children after school on tuesday, wednesday and thursday each week. Will involve collecting 2 from school in Dulwich and then on to get the 3rd from Sydenham and bringing them back to our house in Dulwich. So you will need to drive, own car probably preferable although could be arranged to drive our renault.

Probably until 6.30 each day.

Slight complication is that I'll be working full time from 30th November for 8 - 10 weeks and then down to the 3 days a week so would be ideal if someone could start off full time and then move to 3 days but I realise that's unlikely so happy to go for the 3 days from the off and I'll sort out something else for the extra days initially.

You'd need to cook and serve dinner for them and maybe take / collect from the odd club on one or two days (all local) and supervise some homework. Children are 4, 7 and 10. (10 year old does her own homework and 4 year old doesn't get much so mainly the 7 year old)

I'll also need someone in the mornings between 7.45 and 9am - again can sort this separately so still interested in hearing from people who can only do the after school bit but would be fabulous if someone were able to do both. Would involve supervising the children, finishing off breakfast and taking them to school.

I'm also trying to work out costs so would appreciate any advice on how much I should expect to pay for this! Thanks

Archived