Ofsted nanny available for September full time

Hello, I am Ofsted registered nanny married Brazilian woman 44 years old been living in the UK since 2010, I have a beautiful child of 12 years and I live in the area of East Dulwich

I am looking for some work nanny, I've had a lot of experience in that field working in the USA for 5 years ( 2001 to 2006) and 4 years in UK I can provide references from where I worked, I also worked with all sorts of disabled children and I have the experience to reach all the standards required.

I have also First Aid Training completed in December 2015 and Life Guard Diploma completed in 2005.Criminal records certificate done in November 2015 and Common Core still Certificate, Level 3 Diploma in Childcare . Basically I have all the great qualities for a exceptional nanny, I am kind, polite, very intelligent and I have a lot to offer if I become your nanny.

if you are interested please send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

P.S. I am also a qualified teacher back in Brazil and worked as such from (1992 till 2001) then from 2006 till 2010).

I speak English, Spanish and Portuguese

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind Regards

Bete

My References

Jailson Rocha

Andrea D' Ambrosio

Funmi Fetto

Sanchita Powell

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny to look after my 5 year old son from 26th June until the end of July - he will be on his summer holiday and I would need help with his when I am at work 4 - 5 days a week from 8.30am - 3pm with some evenings.

Let me know if you might be interested and I can send you some more details.

Many thanks

Anna

• 2 weeks later...

Archived