Portuguese cleaner Looking for more hours

Hello my name is Eli and I'm an experienced nanny/housekeeper looking for some more hours during day.

I am 25 years old, originally from Portugal and with over 5 years of experience! I love and I'm proud of what I do.

I am an happy person, very responsible and reliable. I love children and doing house chores. I also like to iron :)

what I can do for you is:

I can be just your housekeeper

Or

I can be your housekeeper and at the same time keep an eye on your children and help you with them/ preparing their meals

As you wish :)

Good rates

Please message me to know more or to let me know what Can I help you with.

Thank youu

E

Hi Elisete - I'd be interested in speaking to you to see if you could help us with after school nanny work and cleaning from September? We'd be looking for 3-4 hours per day, Tues - Thurs, maybe with more hours on an ad hoc basis? We are in Dulwich Village. Message me if you're interested? Thanks. Kate

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• What kind of ball was it? A ping pong ball? A moth ball? I hope your neighbour gets the appropriate treatment for PTSD, especially if the ball was orange. 
    • Are there no home CCTVs that may have acquired an image?
    • Unfortunately not all of us are able to walk even short distances, I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and cannot walk unaided and only short distances, so I’m being penalised for my disability!
    • Earl, I think the 20% increase you refer to is cycling stages rather than trips and is explained in the TFL report here (which is fascinating when you look at the detail...and there is a lot of detail):   The relatively higher growth in stages compared to trips suggests that the increase in cycling as part of multi-modal trips (for example, to access public transport or combined with other modes) has increased more than cycling for cycle-all-the-way trips.   When looking at cycling trips the growth is more aligned to that of the national picture (a small % increase since pre-pandemic) and the report explains:   Cycling made up 4.5 per cent of trips in London on an average day in 2022, up from 3.6 per cent in 2019.   I wonder how food delivery cyclists are captured and also given the majority of hire bike journeys are less than one mile is that a stage or a trip?   Another interesting chart is the analysis of cycling trips - I was surprised by the drops in many of these.    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In