Cleaner/Housekeeper needed 2 hrs/day Mon-Fri

LynneH

Hello, we are a very busy family of four (children are 5 and 2) and are looking for a cleaner/housekeeper to help us keep our house clean and tidy. Ideally we would like somebody to come to our house for two hours each day Monday ? Friday, so 10 hours/week in total. We are flexible regarding the time, but hours would need to be between 9 and 5:30 on Mon ? Thurs, and 9 and 3 on Friday.

Dad is currently working from home so might be around on some days. Duties would include general tidying up, laundry, changing bedding, filling and emptying the dishwasher, cleaning of tables/kitchen surfaces, and regular cleaning of all floors/bathrooms/kitchen etc. We are looking for somebody pro-active, who can spot what needs to be done. We are near North Dulwich station.

Good English and checkable references, ideally from the local area, are required. If this sounds of interest, please send a PM with your experience and pay expectations. Many thanks!

Hello Lynne,

I'm interested in your post but currently work full time on a Monday and Tuesday, I was wondering if you

would consider me working 2 hours on a Wednesday then four on a Thursday and four on a Friday? or could do

three hours two days and then four on one.

I work as a housekeeper for other families in the area and I am reliable and trustworthy. I charge ?12 per hour.

Carol

Archived