Nanny needed 4 days a week Brixton/Herne Hill

We are looking for a full time (live out) nanny 4 days per week. Looking after two fun loving boys (age 4 and 1), including school/nursery drop off and pick up; looking after the 1yr old during the day, taking him to playgroups etc., organising activities for both boys after nursery, playdates, taking them to the park, museums etc. Then looking after both boys full-time during school holidays.

Some light housework required e.g. cooking for the boys, washing their clothes/ sheets as required and tidying play areas.

Hours Mon - Thurs, 8am - 6pm, occasional cover to 7pm to cover bath and bed and babysitting where possible. We can also be flexible on days/hours.

Recent experience working with babies/ toddlers preferred along with knowledge of the local area and ability to cook healthy meals.

Position available to start immediately.

Any questions please get in touch.

Hello,

I?m a ofsted registered nanny with my daughter looking for a full time position. I have 10 years experience and i have a dbs checked also a first aid paediatric certificate. Please don?t hesitate to contact me if interested.

Kamilya

Archived