Ages 3 to 6 Years Performing Arts, Saturday?s at Dulwich Prep

Freedom Academy?s Early Years sessions are a fantastic introduction into the world of Performing Arts. By using creative methods and dynamic practices classes are designed to build confidence and communication skills.

During these fun filled sessions, children explore all elements of acting, singing and dance lead by our energetic Early Years tutors. The end of each term culminates in an exciting performance for family and friends where the children celebrate all they have achieved. Not only that . . . each Autumn Term we also offer the fantastic opportunity for our early years children join the main Performing Arts School on stage at the fabulous 350 seat Michael Croft Theatre in our highly acclaimed full scale Christmas production.

This year marks our 10 year anniversary

Sessions take place on Saturdays at Dulwich Prep School from 9.30 - 11am for ages 3 to 4 yeas, 11.15am to 12.45pm for ages 5 to 6 years.

Spaces are limited and classes are incredibly popular so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment

www.freedomacademy.co.uk/book-a-free-trial

Here's a little bit more information on us . . .

Now celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Freedom Academy of Performing Arts is a local independent performing arts school established in 2007 to offer top quality affordable tuition in acting, singing and dance for ages 3 to 18 years.

Whether a child would like to grow in confidence, make new friends or gain more experience and opportunities Freedom Academy can help them achieve their goals.

From Classical to Street Dance, Pop to Musical Theatre, Song Writing to Acting for Camera students cover a wide range of genres in fun technique classes working towards group LAMDA acting and musical theatre exams, yearly full scale theatre productions and the international dance rewards scheme. Taught by industry professionals and guest workshop leaders from the world of TV, Theatre and Film we pride our self on having the best tutors in the business.

Freedom Academy groups have been chosen to perform on CBBC, The O2, The Southbank Centre and most recently can be seen on ITV?s ?Keep It In The Family?. Our agency gives children the opportunity to audition for top theatre, film, commercial and TV productions. Students can be seen on ?The Voice Kids?, ?Pitch Battle? in the feature film ?Pan?, touring in ?Oliver!? in the west end with ?The Lion King? and productions at ?The Globe? and ?National Theatre? as well as numerous commercials.

Freedom Academy acts as the perfect spring board to go on to train at top full time schools and we are proud to have five students currently studying music and theatre at the world famous ?Brit School?.

We have gained a reputation with in the industry as one of the go to school for young talented grounded performers.

Archived