Weekday babysitter / nanny x3 afternoons required

SJ2016

Hello. I'm looking for a nanny/babysitter also willing to clean to come and help me with my 2 young children three times a week. Ideally this would be Monday and Wednesday afternoons 3-6pm childcare. Friday mornings 9-12pm cleaning. But I can be flexible with the days (but not timings 3-6) depending on your situation. And if you don?t clean then I?d be looking for just Mon and Wed childcare.

Please message me if you are interested with some information about yourself (experience, location, name, age etc) and I can elaborate with more detail. Or if anyone has any recommendations please let me know! We are based in Tulse Hill, less than 5 mins from the station. 5 mins train to East Dulwich. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Sara-jane

Hi Sarah Im Sharon ive looked after a little girl sence she was four months old and now she's 8years old and still look after her and loved every minute of it and two children from DULWICH village for three but now just babby sit some times I've have so much fun going swimming and to the park cooking just having fun kind regards Sharon

Archived