Items needed for Exhibition to raise money for refugees

EllieAY

Hi there guys and gals!

I have been volunteering in Greece trying to help assist displaced people during this refugee crisis for the last 6 months.

I have been documenting my journey and will be doing an immersive exhibition on 12th October. As well as displaying photos documenting the refugee camps in northern Greece, we also aim to re-create the atmosphere within one.

We are looking for the following items:

Fold up camping bed frame

Fold up camping bed mattress

Food crate/harvest tray (something similar to this http://www.plasticboxes4sale.co.uk/used-plastic-boxes/food-produce-crates-and-trays/field-harvest-soft-fruit-tray with no branding on)

Wooden pallets

Mosquito nets

Hose

Quran

Misbaha / Islamic Prayer beads

Prayer mat

We would also like to invite anyone who is able to contribute to our private viewing on the 12th of October.

All proceeds raised from this exhibition will be going to Hope Project will be opening a school/centre for children & adult refugees. Their mission is to equip and mobilise displaced children and adults through informal curriculum-style educational programmes and integrational activities, which includes Maths, Science, English, Greek, Art, Sports and Life Skills. Hope Project provides a safe environment and a platform where they develop and contribute towards the project, society and their own future.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ellie

Archived