HP Computer Power Cable Needed

bawdaleb

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I was born in my Nan's house on Belvoir Road in February 1995 and I lived with my mum and also my younger sister at 185 Ladlands, Overhill Road. I went to nursery and then school at Goodrich Community Primary School and remember the following staff members - Miss Hunter, Mr Coleman & Mr Johnson. A few pupils I remember are - Tanya, Flo, Lauren, Lucy, Arcadeus (not 100% sure of spelling). I moved to Bromley in the early 00s.
    • My mum used to go to a Caribbean shop in Sydenham in the 90s but can't remember the name of the shop. The man's name was Roger. Any ideas?   TIA
    • I look out for them tomorrow over Horniman Gardens.  Separately our garden has been invaded by large birds, magpies, a jay or two, starlings, a couple of wood pigeons and less great and blue tits than usual, virtually no long tailed tits and only the occasional dunnock.  No blue tit nesting this year either..... Here's a lovely picture when the common redpolls visited a few weeks ago, feeding on sunflower chips with the goldfinches.  Note the home made anti-parakeet cage (from a squirrel proof feeder)  
    • Special Advisors aka SPADs didn't want the report published, I know as I have the contacts.  And that isn't Peter Walker.  It was published because it was leaked.  Look through the executive summary line by line and there are some positive views and some negative ones.  This therefore comes across as balanced; as all academic studies should be.  Sunak want to appeal to the motorists vote, and therefore Harper picks on the negatives.  The Guardian, LCC and the like pick on the positives.  That's the way the world works.  But as said government wanted it to be a hatchet job, and it wasn't.  I expect the LTNs to be still there in years to come.  Let's see how Starmer reacts now the ULEZ has got the thumbs up in the Mayoral elections.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In