Looking for a nursery that does half days?

Anyone know of any local nurseries that do half days? ED or surrounding areas? I'm looking for a place for a Thursday morning or afternoon for my son to start introducing him to nursery. He's 2 in Sept.

Thanks

Adelle

Adelle - Oaktree nursey on Tell Grove does. I think that My Favourite Nursery does too, but it's apparently got a big waiting list. Possible Little Jungle too? And The Villa? Others may know. I used and loved Oaktree a couple of mornings a week for 2 years, for my older son - was great. It's since changed a bit and is now more of a daycare facility, but still offering half days - I've only seen good feedback though since we left.

Some nurseries are a minimum number of 2 sessions because a week is too long between sessions for a child to get settled properly. My son was at a nursery that specified this (however when I went on maternity leave they were happy for him to be in one day a week as they knew him and knew he was settled there, not in ED).

Another vote for Magic Moments, my older children both attended from 2.5 and 19 months respectively and loved it, leaving to move to primary school nursery at 3.5. The staff are lovely, and I'm sure they are CRB checked (to be honest I never checked, I didn't feel I needed to once I had met them). My youngest will be going as soon as she can walk.

I don't think MM has a miminum number of mornings, unless of course it's changed in the time since we left. I originally started #2 just 1 morning as she was quite young, but quickly changed to 2 (and eventually 3) as she really enjoyed it (and so did I, it's amazing what you can achieve in 2 hours!).

• 2 weeks later...