Private Tutor

Hi,

I'd just like to make a recommendation for Emmanuel, who is a private maths tutor. He has been fantastic and amazing for our son who is only 7 but needed a boost as he was getting let down by his school. Emmanuel enabled him to do things we had no idea he was capable of, he absolutely loved his one hour a week as Emmanuel approached things in such a different way, making it exciting, challenging and very interesting for him.

We have had tutors before but non to match Emanuel, he truly is a star!

If you are interested his email is:

[email protected]

• 6 months later...

Thank you very much for the recommendation. I currently have spaces available for tuition. I can be contacted via PM, by E-mail [email protected] or on my mobile 07890053459.

I provide tuition for Mathematics, Sciences and Finance: A-levels, IB, GCSE, 13+, 11+, and University.

? A Level and GCSE (including IGCSE)tuition for Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Sciences (Biology, Chemistry

& Physics)

? International Baccalaureate IB Mathematics and Sciences tuition

? 11+, 13+ common entrance and scholarship entrance exam tuition to top public and grammar schools.

? Medical school entrance exam tuition such as GAMSAT, BMAT and UKCAT

? Oxbridge, Imperial College and UCL entrance exams and interview preparations for Mathematics, Physics and

Engineering (Personal statements, STEP, MAT and interview preparations)

? Undergraduate tuition for Mathematics and Engineering, Graduate Econometrics and Quantitative Finance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi, I’m looking for any boxes I can move stuff in.   thank you 
    • Wasn't me mystic mog, my friends wife , but I will pass on your thanks to her 🙂
    • Anyone have any amount going over the next 4 weeks? thank tou
    • Please understand that I am not doubting the word of anyone who has posted here with problems with bought-in prepared meat, but (I am old) uncooked meat (perfectly 'good' meat) does smell often, we are too used to shrink wrapped and chilled supermarket meat which can be almost scent free - so we are surprised when 'butcher's' meat does smell (and often, if it is uncooked, quite strongly). Indeed game which is high can smell quite strongly, and not in a good way to our 21st C sensibilities, without being off - as in food poisoning off. Certainly prepared meat, when cooked, should smell enticing, and not at all bad - so the experiences quoted above are certainly very worrying - but younger people reading this should not be concerned, particularly, if fresh (raw) meat they have bought from e.g. a proper butchers has a smell to it. Which is not to say that something which smells rank shouldn't be a point of complaint. Even the smell of high-ish game, if left unwrapped, should dissipate once unwrapped. If it increases however it may be  cause for concern. But raw beef or lamb in the joint can often smell of something which isn't necessarily particularly nice, without it being worrying. It will tend to cook with more flavour.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In