Looking for admin help (paid) in our design studio, 1/2 day a week

Hello! I'm an East Dulwich resident, running a small design studio in Shoreditch / Old Street.

We're looking for someone to help us out for half a day or a day a week (paid) with studio admin tasks.

Will need to come to our sunny, busy loft studio (Shoreditch/Old Street, London) one or a couple of mornings or afternoons a week.

Would suit anyone working part-time already, or a stay-at-home parent, looking for some very light and flexible work.

If it goes great, there's always the opportunity for more, but we're starting simple.

Please message for more information.

Thanks and best wishes,

Ben

Hi,

I am interested in the Admin role.

I am CIPD qualified in Human Resources and am currently volunteering for Pact Prison Advice Two day per week just to gain some experience for the confidence to progress in my career.

Could you get back to me roughly with an outline of what tasks you require assistance with and your pay rate.

Many thanks,

Ashley Walker

Hi Ben,

Have you filled this post? If not I would be interested. I have another part time job where I can organise the hours to be worked, so this would be ideal for me. I have previous reception, front of house and admin experience. Let me know if you would like me to pop in to see you with my CV for a chat.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards Hannah

Hi Ben,

Not sure if you have filled the post yet, but this sounds like a really interesting opportunity. Please could you PM me to let me know more about the job and your company.

Thanks

T