Looking for child-friendly helper tomorrow (Mon) afternoon

Do you know anyone who might be free to help me tomorrow afternoon with my two children (daughter 3 years and baby boy 4 months)? Short notice I know, but hoping someone might be free for a couple of hours and up for a bit of extra cash.

Monday afternoons are a bit of an activities marathon, with ballet then swimming for the 3 year old. The baby usually just gets dragged along all afternoon in a sling, but because he's a bit poorly (just a low level fever after immunisations), and because ballet and swimming changing rooms are both crazy-hot like saunas, I want to avoid dragging the baby along if I can.

So I'm looking for someone to watch him in our home, or walk him round in the pram (SE5 near Knatchbull Rd), while I drop off my daughter at ballet from 1.00-1.30 and then pick up again from 2.00-2.30. We live literally 2 minutes away from where the ballet is, so I would never be far away. I'd then like this person to come with us in the car to Camberwell Leisure Centre and to stay with the baby in the cafe area while I help get my daughter ready for swimming 3.30-4.00 and then again while I help her get dressed afterwards 4.30-4.45.

Since there's minimal time in sole charge of the baby (and he's likely to be asleep in the pram for some/most of that time anyway), and since I will always be less than 5 minutes away, I'm open to considering mature, reliable teenagers/students with some babysitting experience, as well as more experienced nannies/childminders.

I will pay an hourly rate for the whole afternoon (i.e. 1pm-5pm), rate dependent on level of experience.

Please PM me with details of your experience and include a phone number. I will call anyone interested this evening / tomorrow morning to make a plan.

Thanks.