Recommendation for Bright Horizons Nursery (Dog Kennel Hill)

After not thinking much of this nursery when my eldest son went there (from age 2-3 yrs a few years back) my 1 yr old is now here and how it has changed!

The place is spotless, the new-ish manager Fayola is great - not over the top friendly but very professional and obviously knows what she is doing. The assistant manager Kelsey is lovely and very friendly, always has time to discuss anything and everything nursery/children related.

The cook (the definite best point of this place, along with the garden) is still there after decades!! Dulcenia's food is legendary, my first son had seconds of everything, I am waiting for my youngest to follow suit :)

They now do reading every day, the children have some structure but not too much, there are lots of activities such as painting, water play etc. and the garden is great, they use it rain or shine.

I have a very happy baby here and would highly recommend.

Hi Jellybeanz, I am happy for you and your children. I have a few silly questions - What does it take to get one?s child in this lovely nursery? Admission by distance? Is there a waitlist? Is it free or private?

• 5 months later...