Forum Sponsors

Daisylets Residential Property Management
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageActivities for 3 month old
Posted by MeredithA December 05, 12:26PM

Does anyone have recommendations for activities/classes for a 3 month old? Music classes? Mum and baby yoga or Pilates? I just moved to the neighbourhood, and would love to meet some other new mums and have some fun days out with my little one!

messageRe: Activities for 3 month old
Posted by Mrs D December 05, 01:01PM

Hi

My kids are in school now, so can’t recommend any myself, but you may find this link useful.

[www.edtots.co.uk]

Posted by alex_b December 06, 08:09AM

Sing and Sign at the pottery cafe on East Dulwich Road (https://www.singandsign.co.uk/classes/classes-near-you/southwark).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was december 06, 08:09am by alex_b.

Posted by nina_maniana December 06, 11:40AM

If your baby was born September the first thing I'd do is look on this forum for details of the autumn baby group (if August look for summer babies). There will be a whatsapp / facebook. The winter / spring / summer / autumn baby groups are started off on this forum, anyone can join and they are a great way of meeting other parents with babies the same age. I'm still the best of friends with other winter babies 2015 mums 3 years on.

In terms of good stuff to do with a 3 month old, check out...

Gymboree at Café G (google it)
Rhyme time at either Dulwich library or Peckham library - various slots
baby swimming? Loads of classes on at various warm hydrotherapy pools in the area
Monkey music, loads of people rate it
Heart beeps is a good baby sensory class, I think the version for little babies is called baby bells.
Postnatal yoga with Michelle is very baby centric, built around nursery rhymes etc for the babies: [www.michelemyoga.com]

Some classes are friendlier than others, just totally depends on the people who attend on the day. Some get taken over by NCT groups who only want to talk to each other, but don't give up.

All that stuff should be sufficient to get you out and about and part you from your hard earned cash :-)

Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Posted by MeredithA December 06, 03:10PM

Thanks everyone for the suggestions - really helpful!!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum