Harry Potter Studio Tour

mrs.lotte

Am well in the dog house with my son having promised a family trip to Legoland with a stay in the hotel for his birthday in December to discover it is closed til March - oops.

Looking at alternatives (it will be his 8th birthday and we'd like to take his 5yo sister too).

Has anyone been to the Harry Potter Tour? What did you think?

Any other tips for a big birthday day out/evening away?

That's forumites

Hi, I haven't done the Harry Potter tour but there is a Living Social deal for 3 hour tour for 2 adults and 2 children for ?34 - it looks brilliant! I am going to get it for my nephews. 3 days left to buy . . .

I really want to go. Definitely got to find a deal though. I've heard amazing things!!! We have the youngest number 1 Harry potter fan in the world here, I've been promising a visit for nearly 2 years now since I heard they were creating it.. Oops!

We are going to this on Sunday so the excitement is building in our house. We are going by train from Euston and arriving at lunchtime at the Studios. What's the cafe like there? Is it ridiculously over-priced/long queues/child-friendly options?

My husband took me for our first wedding anniversary last month and it was awesome!

We were like big kids and had such a brilliant time!

And make sure you try the Butterbeer.

There's a Starbucks kiosk inside and then a cafe too, I think that it sold sandwiches and salads, that sort of thing.

We were booked on the 12pm slot, so I didn't see much of a queue then. There's a big area with tables and chairs so I'm sure you could always sneak in your own food if you wanted.

Have a fantastic time!!