Essay Writing Tuition

samuelkn2890

Hi all, I am posting on here to offer my services as an essay writing tutor for GCSE, A-level or undergraduate degree level.

I have recently graduated with a first class degree in philosophy and am currently studying for an MPhil Stud/ PhD at King's College London.

My studies have allowed me to develop an excellent understanding of essay writing fundamentals and argument analysis, which can be applied to a variety of essay-based subjects. Furthermore, I have a good understanding of exam technique and the subtle strategic differences one should adopt when approaching coursework essays compared with timed exam essays.

I am very enthusiastic about teaching others the skills that I have so relished gaining in my degree and intend to pursue a career in teaching in the future. I?ll keep this post brief but please don?t hesitate to contact me for further information or discussion of what I can offer.

I charge ?25 per hour and will travel to Dulwich and surrounding areas, including Camberwell, Peckham, Forest Hill and Herne Hill.

Samuel.