Trade Recommendations - Kitchen, Bathroom, Plumber, Roofer, Gardener

riggsy

I've lived in East Dulwich for 3 years now and used a number of tradesmen over this time. Selfishly i've been keeping all the good ones to myself but thought I would be nice and put a list of some of my favourites who have been tried and tested by me. I hope this helps

BATHROOM/KITCHEN/BUILDING WORK

Aqua-Build

(Main contact is Robert: 07543 366231)

Cannot rate this company highly enough. Over the past 18 months I?ve used them twice ? once for a complete bathroom refit and the other for a major kitchen development. Both jobs were completed to the highest possible standard for a very reasonable price. The workmen were very reliable, clean, trustworthy and always on time. Robert is a great bloke, always there to give you advice and to let you know how things are progressing ? I completely trust this man and will always use him & Aqua-Build for future work.

PLUMBING

(Nico: 07818 607583)

Nico is great, if ever you need anything plumbing related just give this guy a call. I?ve used him for lots of little jobs over the past year ? he is a very personable guy, will always try and fit your job in (he works crazy hours!) and the price is great. Everyone should have Nico on speed dial

ROOFING:

McCann Roofing

(Main contact is Caswell ?Cas? McCann: 07986 447893)

Our roof needed some attention at the end of last year ? new lead, rendering, some tiles fixed in place, stopping a leak etc ? we had a few quotes but Cas was competitively priced and happy to work around his schedule to fit the job in. He was great throughout the whole process, I felt in safe hands and was very pleased with the finished job. If you are undertaking any roofing work I would definitely consider getting a quote from Cas

GARDENING

Anewgarden

(Main contact Stephen: 07863 108266)

I?ve used this company twice ? once to beautify the front of the house (lovely limestone paving with a Victorian mosaic pathway) and then last year to funk up my back garden with a bespoke design. Both jobs look great, and I have no hesitation in recommending Anewgarden. Stephen has been doing this for years and so he is happy to help form the design stage / recommend things you might not have thought about?

Kind regards

Dan