Landscape Gardener

We've just had some work done in our garden by Al, [email protected]

He replaced part of our fence, built a retaining wall for the garden, laid foundation and new paving all over. The finish was far better than we could have expected. Amazing attention to detail and a real pleasure to watch someone take so much pride over their work to make sure its perfect. He was very tidy and kept everything clean, pretty difficult considering half the garden had to be carried through the house. Would definitely recommend AL to anyone that needs a great job done, I have already passed on his details to 4 friends/family. And, the real bonus, the price is so much more competitive than other local firms - by a considerable margin - get a quote and see! Really friendly guy, top work AL.

• 4 weeks later...

Al (Vavabloom Gardens) has also just recently finished a landscaping job for me too. He stripped the entire garden, laid a brick-edged path, new turf, flower beds and, best of all, created some beautiful steps and raised vegetable beds out of railway sleepers. As with the post above, Al had to take all the materials through the house which included significant amounts of soil, gravel, bricks, bark chippings, railway sleepers, and turf - not to mention a cement mixer! Despite this, there was minimum disruption and he managed to keep it all very tidy.

I would definitely recommend Al - very professional, friendly, conscientious and with competitive prices.

[email protected]