Looking for very good English teacher!

MarieM

Hello there,

I am looking for very good teacher.

My name is Marie, I am 28 years old and I live in London for 4.5 years working as a nanny.

I learned English by myself but I need a help to learn more ( advanced English??)

Please let me know if you could teach me.

Thank you

Hello,

I saw your advert regarding your need for an English teacher. Just to give you a bit of background, I am currently on a graduate scheme for an energy company, prior to which I was a Business English teacher and Academic manager in a number of schools in Manchester, Dublin and Bilbao. I have an extensive teaching experience at all levels and adapting my classes to meet the specific needs of the learner. I still enjoy teaching and like to do so part time. I actually saw the advert through my sister, who lives in E.Dulwich. I play football in South london on Saturdays and would be available after that to teach, around lunch time. Alternatively I could meet centrally (I work at St Pauls)

If you require any more details, would like a copy of my teaching CV or wish to see any references please do get in touch. You can give me a call on 0771550521 or email to [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Lorcan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I just saw your ad and appreciate that you may have already found your teacher, but I thought I should let you know that I am an experienced EFL teacher who lives in the SE23 area. I am already teaching some classes during the week but would be happy to talk to you about my availability and what I could do to help you with your English.

All the best,

Natasha