Artwork for your home

Dear fellow residents of lovely East Dulwich. I?d like to introduce myself and my company ? Vera Vera On The Wall should you be looking for some beautiful artwork to decorate your home or office!

I am Vera Blagev, an artist and founder of my new company Vera Vera On The Wall. I create vivid, unique, and colourful paintings full of impact. My work is elegant, stylish, and bold. Having lived abroad (Bulgaria, America, and currently England) and travelled to more than 50 countries on 4 continents, I now call this charming corner of London my home.

My work has been previously exhibited in the USA in galleries and other venues. In 2005, I was awarded a grant by the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities to help support my work. Fundamentally, I create work that is beautiful, easy to live with, and enhances its surroundings ? my motto is ?Fine Art Without The Fuss!? I?ve done commissions and bespoke work for clients looking for an artwork in a particular colour or size to fit that hard to decorate spot.

You can see my work in Angel this weekend at the Candid Arts Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair (more info at http://www.veraveraonthewall.com/blogandnews_296618.html). The fair (free entry) launches tonight with drinks at the preview from 5-9 and continues tomorrow and Sunday (11-6). There, I?ll be showcasing my newest paintings (all of which are not yet on my website), including ones that the buying team at Liberty called ?beautiful?. Come by and get in touch if you?d like to chat or take a look at my website at www.veraveraonthewall.com with all my info including contact / etc. or email me at [email protected].

And for the important admin bit so my post stays within the East Dulwich Forum rules, Vera Vera On The Wall Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8937329. The company's registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ, England. However, with the permission of the East Dulwich Forum Admin team, I am hereby posting this one-time announcement as I work out of my home / studio in Dulwich on Lordship Lane.

Many thanks for reading!

-Vera