Negative experience

R&R

I would just like to write a few comments regarding east dulwich dust bunny cleaning services before people embark on using their services. We asked Danielle to clean our house as her company appeared legitimate and professional, as did she. She contacted me via telephone to arrange a time to view the house, provide a quote and collect the key, she stressed the importance of providing her with both negative and postive feedback to improve services. The first week she cleaner it was average, a lot of things had not been cleaned and what had been some of what had been cleaned wasnt cleaned throughly. I filled in the feedback form stating this and the next week i could see some definite improvements, however the following week she didnt show up!

No email, text message or phone call to say she couldnt make it. I text Danielle twice, called her numerous times over a number of days (she still had our house key!) and no response. I finally managed to get through to somebody on a landline and asked if Danielle had been on leave or if there was any reason as to why she had not been in contact. No reason.

I asked for them to drop the key back. The key was on the doormat that evening with not so much an explanantion let alone an apology.

My advice would be to look else where for cleaning services.