Local Handyman Recommendation

I can thoroughly recommend BartHandy for any work or maintenance.

Bart has hung blinds for us in both our lounge and bedroom. He is courteous, friendly, reliable and his craftsmanship is excellent. His rates are also extremely competitive. He works quietly and is very tidy.

I would certainly recommend, and use, his services again.

Some or the services Bart (and his team) offer:

-House maintenance (Handymen jobs, electrics, plumbing etc)

-Carpentry and joinery.

-Window restoration, replacement, glazing.

-Bespoke furniture (plywood, wood, metal).

-Decorating works interior and exterior.

-Plastering and rendering.

-General building works (extensions, demolition, bricklaying etc.)

His details:

Bart

07873 507878

[email protected]

• 3 months later...

I would also certainly recommend Bart!I got his number off EDF and he came round yesterday to give me a quote to build some storage solutions in my new flat. He ended up staying to put up all my pictures FOR FREE!! It took him about 2 hours and as we don't yet have a hoover, he used a dustpan under his drill and I definitely vouch for how tidy he is.

He showed me some pictures of carpentry he has done recently and it really looked like excellent craftsmanship.

Do give Bart a call on 07873 507878.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I add my voice to those recommending Bartek?

He has done lots of work for me and friends and always gets a glowing review. He's just refurbished my floorboards and they've come up brilliantly. And the job virtually dust-free - don't quite know how he managed that. Also, he hung a whole load of pictures for me recently: he was very efficient and was particularly understanding with my agonising 'left-a-bit-right-a-bit' approach.

If you've got any general building work, but particularly carpentery or joinery - sash windows, shelves etc. Do give Bartek a call. He takes a real pride in the work. Very reliable, incredibly polite and leaves the place clean and tidy. You get the picture... I think he's good!

He's on 07873 507878