Recommending my lovely cleaner

LucyInTheRye

If anyone needs someone, my brilliant cleaner Joanna has taken on an assistant so has some slots. She has cleaned for me for over two years and is very good (I am fussy) and I trust her completely. She uses all eco friendly products and the house always smells incredible after she's been. Happy to give a more detailed reference by 'phone or email if you want one. Here's her website: www.ethico-london.co.uk , or her number is 07472 095575.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to add my recommendation too. I've been a client of Joanna's for more than 2 years now and find her very professional, trustworthy and excellent at what she does.

Joanna takes her job seriously, is very meticulous and has a real interest in the environment. She cleans using her own eco-friendly products which are not only very effective, but smell much nicer than any product I've ever used.

My flat is spotless and smells amazing when I come back after Joanna has cleaned it!

If you need a recommendation over the phone feel free to private message me and I'll let you have my details.

Jo's also been doing my cleaning for a couple of years. I've found her to be really quick and thorough - it takes her about an hour and a half to clean my large-ish one bed flat, including things I wouldn't expect such as (reachable) windows, mirrors and cupboard doors.

She's also done extra, really helpful things such as fixing a broken hinge on a kitchen cabinet, and blitzing mould, which was growing on the ceiling after a roof leak.

Jo uses her own, natural products which smell great, and if the mould is anything go by, really do the job!

Check out her website at [www.ethico-london.co.uk] call her on 07472 095575 and / or give me a shout if you'd like any more info.

Thanks...

I too would like to recommend Joanna and her team.

Joanna and her girls have been cleaning our one bed flat for about two years. They are very through and fast, take initiative, and are happy to do any extra jobs that might come up. Joanna is professional, easy to work with, and very accommodating.

As others have mentioned, Joanna uses her own homemade eco products that leave our flat sparkling and smelling divine. She is also very knowledgeable about other products on the market and has effectively tackled some stubborn limescale and mould in our bathroom.

I trust Joanna and her team completely and do not hesitate in recommending them. Please contact me if you would like any more information. I am happy to give a reference or answer any questions by email or phone.