Wallpaper hanging

Can anyone recommend someone to hang wallpaper? I need someone with a lot of experience and meticulous approach due to the room layout. I've contacted a couple of people previously recommended here but they have either refused to come out to give me a rough estimate (I'm just supposed to agree to a day rate without knowing vaguely how many days it will take!) or just failed to communicate.

Recommendations only please - I'm not looking for self recommendations.

Anyone who is 'touting' for business could easily get someone else to 'Recomend' them..

From your original post..

I've contacted a couple of people previously recommended here but they have either refused to come out to give me a rough estimate (I'm just supposed to agree to a day rate without knowing vaguely how many days it will take!) or just failed to communicate.

So either way you have no idea if they are reliable.

If the people PM'ing you give a contact number and an address then why not give them a go.

Ask to see any other work they have completed.

DulwichFox

"Anyone who is 'touting' for business could easily get someone else to 'Recomend' them.. "

Indeed Foxy, but if the recommendation comes from an established forum member it is easier to verify and I always independently verify.

"Why not give them a go?"

Because I prefer not to, thanks. One of the people spamming me is someone with a dubious history - If I didn't already know this independently, and took your advice, I would be putting myself at risk. I appreciate that your advice is well-intentioned, but I've considered my approach here and taken it for a specific reason.