Local RHS Qualified Gardener

DaisyHayden

Dear Residents

As now is the perfect time for planning and planting, plus last minute pruning and mulching, please contact me if your garden requires establishment, a makeover, or just a little TLC.

Please see my website www.thepengegardener.com for contact form, testimonials and recent projects, or phone 07786 697175; email [email protected].

I am happy to do planting and bedding schemes, and if you need large scale hard landscaping, I can recommend some local companies.

Enjoy your garden,

Regards

Daisy

• 1 month later...

Dear Daisy

i saw your post in the EDF and was wondering if you were free to do my garden. I have hopeless with gardens and plants and my garden definitely needs a lot of very urgent TLC.

let me know if you are available and what your fees are.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Fatima Bida-Foster

PS: i live on Burbage Road in se21

Dear Fatima, Very happy to help but I am super busy at the moment, and can't do anything till May. Grateful if you could email me on [email protected], or phone 07786 697175 (after 5.30 pm) to discuss requirements. I get cancellations every now and then so may be able to fit you in earlier, but hopefully we can schedule a date in to get some quick improvements made to your garden, so you can enjoy it. Regards, daisy