Home security . Cctv system, spy cameras

Thinking of secure home or business ?

I can install visible to everyone systems

As well as hidden micro cameras so you can spy on your employees (office staff , cleaners at home , your elderly mum career etc.)

1) visible system CCTV DVR with control box and 4/8 cameras can be linked through the internet and access through smartphone from anywhere

Cameras will give color high definition image

And will provide clear and accurate video footage both day&night

- IR-CUT filter provides true color image cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor locations, waterproof and vandalproof can be remotely activated and View Via the Internet from anywhere and anytime.

- Support motion detection, send alarm information by Email.

- Support 8 channel simultaneous live viewing via your smart phone.

(4 cameras included for ?250 with installation

8 cameras for ?350)

- Support Capture and Record in your smart phone.

- Support Cloud System For Remote Access/Support HDMI Output.

- PC surveillance software and mobile phone client are included, very easy remote network,

2) invisible (spy) system include 4 cameras hidden in digital clocks or smoke alarms

HD screen , recording option , wireless control , motion detection , capture and video recording , voice recording ...

Completely invisible

(Can be used as evidence as I'll also install one camera that is visible pointing at the front door so whoever is in is aware of CCTV but will not be aware of other cameras installed in other rooms or viewing angles )

Footage can be accessed over the smart phone

And remotely turned on and off ...

Cost of this system is ?250

Including installation ...

If interested feel free to send pm or a text message 074 776 26 488

Thanks for reading

Dan