Forum Sponsors

Daisylets Residential Property Management
xxxx
Bespoke Windows Ltd

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageRecommendation of Mark Electrician
Posted by Txmay January 13, 03:34PM

Hi,

I recommend Mark as an electrician,He came yesterday afternoon to change my normal ceiling light to a chandelier to my bedroom.His nice guy easy to chat,he explained what to do.And also a reasonable price.
His mobile no.07547031593.

Cheers Mark.

messageRe: Recommendation of Mark Electrician
Posted by yumi January 19, 05:15PM

A second rec.for mark.His quick and a reasonable price

Posted by Claire S February 14, 01:05PM

Another recommendation for Mark, he was very quick to come round, charges reasonably and was happy to do a small job. Hes also very responsive and friendly. Id definitely use him again.

Posted by Tex March 11, 06:39PM

hi i would like to make another recommendation for mark from best electricians, had mark round on Friday to fit 2 new sockets in my kitchen and as usual he done a great job.

Posted by Marjoram March 28, 11:55AM

Mark came round this morning and decommissioned and removed one double socket, and moved another along the wall. He worked quickly, he clearly knows what he is doing, he is very good to deal with, and his prices are competitive. He also gave me excellent advice on how to sort out some bulbs which had blown in a chandelier-style ceiling light. This has saved me from having to buy a completely new light fitting which would have cost me at least 100 to get something comparable. Thank you, Mark!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum