Looking for a cleaner in W Dulwich

isa2264

Hello !

I am a local cleaner and all my jobs are based in ED.

I charge ?11.50/h and my cleaning is exceptional as using new methods and machines so it make my job very efficient and the effect is GREAT also germs free!

if you are interested in my offer you can give me a call on no 07832341507 or contact on this forum.

Checkable references on request

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We have just bought a new BBQ (3 burner gas from John Lewis) and need to buy a canister for gas which I understand are refillable. Anyone selling one or know where I can buy one?   thanks! alex 
    • I believe those guideline are flawed. Many disabled people may not own a car and/or have multiple carers that do own a car, they may also use a taxi. In each case, if the car is being used to transport the person living with a disability then it should be possible to display the blue badge for the benefit of the holder. Yet, in this document Southwark seem to insist that only one vehicle is registered to the blue badge. That could make life very difficult for some.
    • There appear to be exemptions from some 'Streetspace' provisions potentially available to blue badge holders: see https://www.southwark.gov.uk/parking/disabled-parking/parking-with-a-blue-badge?chapter=2.
    • Thanks to Carl and Oliver for a great job putting up new fencing which had been destroyed in the storms. Carl Fuller-Brown 07841 124010
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In