Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I wouldn't recommend Forest Hill if you have a child in one of the Dulwich private schools and you intend to cycle. ..that hill is very steep. In my opinion the ideal locations would be around Court Lane/near library - I used to cycle across Dulwich Park with my little one to go to one of these schools - when I used to live there. Houses might be on the smaller side. around North Dulwich/Herne Hill great transport link to the City and you are also close to Brockwell Park  or West Dulwich (not the most exciting area but very quiet and very convenient for DP, pre Prep and DC.)  Nice houses as well.  
    • I was born in my Nan's house on Belvoir Road in February 1995 and I lived with my mum and also my younger sister at 185 Ladlands, Overhill Road. I went to nursery and then school at Goodrich Community Primary School and remember the following staff members - Miss Hunter, Mr Coleman & Mr Johnson. A few pupils I remember are - Tanya, Flo, Lauren, Lucy, Arcadeus (not 100% sure of spelling). I moved to Bromley in the early 00s.
    • My mum used to go to a Caribbean shop in Sydenham in the 90s but can't remember the name of the shop. The man's name was Roger. Any ideas?   TIA
    • I look out for them tomorrow over Horniman Gardens.  Separately our garden has been invaded by large birds, magpies, a jay or two, starlings, a couple of wood pigeons and less great and blue tits than usual, virtually no long tailed tits and only the occasional dunnock.  No blue tit nesting this year either..... Here's a lovely picture when the common redpolls visited a few weeks ago, feeding on sunflower chips with the goldfinches.  Note the home made anti-parakeet cage (from a squirrel proof feeder)  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In