Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com
xxxx
http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageWomen looking in bins
Posted by puzzle007 31 July, 2017 16:06

Just walking down landells road 3 women with shopping trolley bags on both sides of the road sorting out the bins and I mean proper going through them could be looking for paperwork really sorting to the bottom of the bin just now 16.00 hours

messageRe: Women looking in bins
Posted by DulwichFox 31 July, 2017 16:24

Blue bins or Green bins.?

There is a woman who regularly looks through Green Bins on Ulverscroft.
But does not look in every bin ?? Odd. ?

DulwichFox

Posted by Nigello 31 July, 2017 18:01

Did you not think to stop them and ask them what they were doing and letting them know that it could be mistaken for something potentially criminal? A warning is good, but you really ought to have done something to show them they have been noticed.

Posted by JohnL 02 August, 2017 09:58

I wonder if a look and a cough would drop a hint - once that would have been British code for "get out if my street".

Posted by Loz 02 August, 2017 11:35

Nigello Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you not think to stop them and ask them what they were doing and letting them know that it
> could be mistaken for something potentially criminal? A warning is good, but you really ought
> to have done something to show them they have been noticed.

Taking from bins is not potentially criminal - it is criminal. It is still classed as theft.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum