Burglary reported Ondine Road last night (Monday 26th March 2018)

A neighbour has just reported a burglary on Ondine Road last night.

Entrance likely to be gained through front door...

Please be aware and look out for anything suspicious.

Would love to hear if a purple handbag is found in gardens.

Blenheim grove has had many burglary?s on going and also loads in a short time, I nearly caught someone Sunday morning about 5:30 am hered a noise in back garden looked out and saw a guy wearing balaclava , I went downstairs bat in hand by the time I got there he was gone but I knew he was trying to escape out of the gardens onto the road, so I ran out front and saw him trying to climb over my neibours side entrance and. Booted it he dropped down and ran a couple more gardens then he jumped into the car park of the flats as he ran out I chased him and the prick was screaming no please no as u was catching up but bare in mind I had no clothes on and only my dressing gown and my feet are bad as it is already but yh chased him all the way to the the top turned right then he entered the car park where the is loads of glass and stones I just could not do it 🤬

It was so early in the morning I was not thinking properly only if I just put my trainers on I would of had him for sure, I could tell as he looked like he was gonna pass out by the time he got to the car park but sadly all I could do was watch him run through the 5unnel onto peckham high street and the finished up Bournemouth road somewhere