Two cars damaged on Upland Road, did you see or hear anything?

My poor brother awoke in the early hours of this morning to noises and he looked out of the window and saw a white man chucking one of those road works signs from the roadworks on Lordship lane by frien road at his work van and his car windscreen windows! He then just proceeded to walk off up Upland Road! My brother was furious and went to chase him but he had gone, so he obviously lives Local on Upland road ( I hope you are very ashamed of yourself if you are reading this) My brother got a look at him and gave a police description.

Not good because he is a plasterer, and it means he cannot go to work ( which in this credit crunching age, all building trade people needs all the work they can get!).

He does not have any enemies, and we are baffled as to why someone would do this.

Did any of you see or hear anything ? The van is yellow and the car is blue and it is on Upland road nearer to Lordship Lane end. We don't know if it is a random attack ( has it happened to anyone else?) or if he has been singled out for whatever reason!

I just hope the man does not cross my brothers' path as he is not a happy bunny as it is going to cost him a fortune to repair plus he has lost out on work!

Some people are just absolutely pathetic and need to get a life.